Romance Alley Newsletter

Subscribe to Romance Alley newsletter and be updated with informations about new authors, articles, free reads, reviews and more. Click here

Book Trailer Design

Book Trailer Design
At Book Trailer Design I will work for you, and produce a personal book trailer design that will boost your book promotion with affordable rates. Visit www.design.suzannahsafi.com

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

GetToKnowTheBook: Eureka Point, written by romance author Betty Ann Harris.


Eureka Point, written by romance author Betty Ann Harris, the first book in The Special Agent Series, available in paperback, ebook and Kindle, is available at Red Rose Publishing and Amazon.com, where it was given a five star review. The main character in the book is here to give you a tour of scenic Eureka Point, a place she has come to call her home:

Hello, I'm Katie O'Hara, but you will come to know me as Lizzie, a name I've had to become familiar with myself. You see, it's an alias. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I had to change my name and identity and relocate clear across the country from Long Island, New York to the old victorian seaport town of Eureka, California.

I'm in the witness protection program, something I was totally set against doing, until I realized that becoming someone else was better than being dead. Tom, the FBI Special Agent assigned to protect me, basically saved me in so many ways. I owe him so much and I also think I've fallen in love with him. He is my hero.

I'd like to give you a tour of spellbinding Eureka Point:

If you drive about one hundred miles up the Pacific Coast Highway from San Francisco, you'll come to the dramatically beautiful historic seaside town of Eureka, California. If you take Cliffside Drive Northwest from the town of Eureka, you'll see the Pacific Ocean on one side, and steep hills and cliffs on the other, which makes for a dramatic and breathtaking scene. Eventually you'll come to Eureka Point and the lighthouse. It is rumored that the ghosts of old sea captains whose ships were wrecked on the rocky shores, still roam the cliff sides. If you walk around the lighthouse grounds, the sound of the surf crashing onto the rocky shore can be almost deafening. Sometimes the sea spray will splash you, leaving the sticky residue of salt water on your skin. Venture out to the Point in the early evening so you can watch the sun plummet into the sea, and you'll swear that you hear a sizzle as the orange sun sinks into the water. Lovers often come to Eureka Point and share a passionate kiss in the moonlight as it shimmers on the water below. The scenery and surroundings are breathtaking. This is where the story in my book, Eureka Point, takes place. Go ahead, get swept away and visit Eureka Point today!

If you'd like to see more of Eureka Point, please don't miss the video trailer available at this link: http://www.photoshow.com/watch/Zi2Hf6bd

No comments:

Post a Comment